Saturday, June 4, 2011

So the other day I had issues breathing because I kept on having to swallow back mucus in my throat. I went to an urgent care clinic yesterday and felt like such a hypochrondriac. In comparison to the other patients, my health issue was mild.

As it turns out, my problem was allergies and I was sent away with two prescriptions that were too expensive for me to buy. I guess companies who make medicine think money comes out of nowhere.

Last night, I fell asleep at around ten. It was much earlier than I usually fall asleep, but I hadn't slept well this past week and I needed the extra sleep.

I'm almost finished with rereading Carlos Ruiz Zafon's The Shadow of the Wind. The translation from Spanish is excellent. I highly recommend it. Read it if you get a chance. I use my other blog and write a review of it when I'm finished. I'll also be rereading the Harry Potter books next so I can have them fresh in my mind before I see the final movie.

That's all on my mind for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment